Is your NFP, Community Organisation or Club planning an event but you don't know where to start?
This half-day online workshop will explore the initial stages in event planning and management and give you the skills and tools to create Event Budgets and Critical Path Plans to get your event underway.
Spaces are limited so book your place today.
This webinar will explore the initial stages of event planning and management with the following topics covered:
- The 3 phases of event planning
- The key steps in creating a successful event
- Identifying target audiences and stakeholders
- How to critically examine event ideas
- How to create an uncomplicated Event Budget in Excel and establish a breakeven point
- How to create a Critical Path Plan to evaluate if an event is feasible.
Who should attend:
Anyone who is new to event planning and event management including managers, Board or Committee members, team leaders, staff and volunteers of:
- Not-For-Profit Community organisations
- Community Clubs
- Sports groups
- Schools and education groups
Anyone at all wanting to plan an event - large or small.
Visit the website for more information.