Rachel Hair is one of the world’s leading teachers of Scottish harp.
Her 15 years of touring has led her to perform and teach at numerous International harp festivals in the USA, Japan, Russia, Europe and at home in the UK. She has released five critically acclaimed albums, published four harp books and was nominated Tutor of the Year in Scotland a few years ago.
This is Rachel’s first visit to New Zealand so don’t miss this amazing chance to learn some of her favourite Scottish tunes from her.
Workshops are by ear, with music given out at the end of class. Rachel has years of experience tutoring group workshops and curates workshops to suit the level of participants, with a focus on enjoyment achievement.
- accepted before the day
- email email@example.com, include your name, phone contact
- you will receive a reply by email to confirm your booking
- there are no booking fees nor any additional fees for this event
- Free parking available by or near the venue
- Airport Flyer and Eastbourne buses stop nearby to the venue