Southern REAP & SBS Bank are pleased to offer you free computer training.
You can choose which session or sessions you wish to attend:
Tues 4 Aug: Class #1 - Digital Banking
- Getting to know banking online.
- How to recognise the signs of an online scam and what to do.
- How to protect yourself online.
- Starting to navigate through an online banking platform.
- Contacting your bank to get started.
Tues 11 Aug: Class #2 - Home Finances
- Pros and cons of banking online.
- Create a household budget using Excel (offline).
- Exploring financial websites for budgeting advice.
- Create a household budget using Sorted (online).
Tues 18 Aug: Class #3 - Employment #1
- What is a CV/Resume?
- What should it include?
- Creating and formatting a CV in Microsoft Word.
- Creating and formatting a cover letter.
- Online CV & cover letter templates.
Tues 25 Aug: Class #4 - Employment #2
- Creating accounts and job searching on Seek, TradeMe & MSD.
- Attaching your CV to an online application.
- List of job searching sites
Registrations Essential: To register for any of the above sessions please phone Southern REAP on 0800 111 117 or email email@example.com.