Learn the language for travel or business, and develop and appreciation of French culture. Includes online resources and activities so students can keep learning between classes.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Use basic spoken survival French language in variety of common everyday situations
- Describe the rules of pronunciation and be able to pronounce sounds correctly
- Use basic grammar relating to articles, nouns and pronouns
- Use basic grammar relating to adjectives (singular/plural, masculine/feminine)
- Use the present, future and past tenses with common verbs with some confidence