Looking for a solid foundation for your yoga practice? Wanting to learn more about yoga and its philosophy? – Join our 5 weekend online course for self-development! This course is also suitable for future Yoga Teacher Trainees who want to get ready for the training!
The course is designed to give you a solid foundation for your yoga; Classical Hatha yoga practices are being explored.
You learn about:
- postures (Asana): alignment & safety
- breathing techniques (Pranayama) & concept of Prana
- meditation: practice & theory behind the techniques
- history and philosophy of yoga: different traditional forms of yoga
- anatomy & physiology of body systems most relevant to yoga
16 & 17 May | 6 & 7 June | 20 & 21 June | 4 & 5 July | 18 & 19 July
Classes will be online on Saturdays and Sundays at the following times:
8-9:30AM morning class | 10:15-11:45AM theory 1 | 1:30-3PM theory 2
Study over 5 weekends with a small group of students. The course will be interactive & personal. The teachers are there to answer your questions & help you take the next step on your yogic journey.
You will need a mobile device with a stable internet connection, a camera & microphone, a yoga mat & a quite space.
The price for 5 weekends is $650! Enrolled Yoga Teacher Trainees get a special discount on this course.
Questions? Email - firstname.lastname@example.org