Doughnut Economics is a wake-up call to transform our worldview obsessed with growth into a more balanced, sustainable perspective.
Each fortnight, DEAR holds a free, open meetup for anyone who would like to hear about doughnut economics and the people who are actively advocating doughnut economics in New Zealand. You are invited to attend and find out what the buzz is all about.
This week, Nick Morrison, the founder of Go Well Consulting, will speak about his role in assisting kiwi businesses shift to become circular, regenerative and inclusive economic enterprises. Nick will provide a brief overview of how Go Well Consulting works closely with a variety of organisations to solve the problems that shifting to sustainability presents.
What must an enterprise do to become sustainable and inclusive? What are the social and ecological benefits of transforming? Nick will tell us about some of the businesses that have taken steps to make the transition.
Please note the later starting time of 6.30 pm. There will be a Q and A after his presentation and you are invited to participate.
- You must register and be on the “Attendees - Going” list to attend.
- We meet UPSTAIRS at the Little Turkish Cafe.
- Please order food and/or drink before you join us to support the cafe who provide the venue free of charge.
- Some of us stay around after the event and continue to chat informally - it is a friendly group of interesting people and you are welcome to join us for the after-chat if you wish.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start time.