This comprehensive, practical workshop covers everything you need to know to set your diversity committee up for success.
The workshop will cover:
- Functions, roles and benefits of diversity and inclusion committees.
- Interacting with Employee Resource Groups.
- Setting an agenda, and developing strategies and programmes.
- Monitoring and measuring diversity statistics within an organisation.
- Funding and resources for diversity and inclusion committees.
- Recruiting allies at all levels of the organisation.
- Participants will hear many organisational examples and there will be ample opportunity for discussion and questions.