Learn to create Japanese dishes: home-style! Increasing in popularity worldwide, Japanese cuisine is famously healthy and well-known for the creative way dishes are presented. Our le cordon bleu chef, Noriko, will introduce you to delicious new flavours and inspire you to try something new and different.
All ingredients included in the fee but bring an apron, dish cloth and tea towels and containers to take food home.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Have a basic understanding of typical Japanese ingredients and flavours
- Purchase and prepare ingredients for a selection of Japanese home-style dishes
- Improve your organisational skills and work more efficiently in your own kitchen
- Gain confidence in preparing healthy and nourishing meals for the entire family
- Make improvements in your general cooking skills and techniques to create new and exciting recipes
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
14 Oct 2020 - 4 Nov 2020
Presented by Noriko Soga