Effective communication is the primary tool in your leading and managing toolbox. Does your message get lost in the translation or do people regularly misunderstand you?
Communicating clearly can save you time and improve your relationships.
This programme will provide you with the knowledge to understand your audience, the confidence to deliver your message, and the skills to ensure that your message is received.
Your Learning Outcomes:
Over the course of the day, you will:
- Learn the principles of effective communication.
- Understand your preferred communication style and how to recognise and adapt to different communication styles.
- Learn how to manage your emotions when communicating.
- Understand different communication channels and select the best communication channel for your message and audience.
- Develop a message and call to action.
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
To find out more contact - email@example.com.