Successful collaborations and partnerships are the new competitive advantage. Collaborations can be bounded around policies, services, opportunities, geography, population, desired outcomes, or combination of the above. These are one day interactive workshops designed to begin the journey and support shared understanding of the collaboration jigsaw. Numbers will be strictly capped to a max of 15 participants per session.
Facilitator: Nazanin Jenkin, Collaboration thought leader and facilitator.
Who should come?
These workshops are for all fellow (current and aspiring) collaborators:
- Anyone leading or supporting a current collaboration, joint venture or partnership programme;
- Key partner leads in an existing or planned programme;
- Anyone considering or who has a collaboration or partnership initiative in the pipeline.
- An unravelling of the mysteries of why, how and when to collaborate.
- A deeper understanding of the collaboration package.
- Explore parameters and processes to set up a successful and sustainable collaborative initiative/programme of works.
- Understand the key skills, behaviours and leadership style necessary for successful collaborations and partnerships.
Your investment includes lunch and refreshments. Total cost: $550 (incl.GST)