Clinical leaders everywhere are faced with increasing pressure to deliver higher quality care, with less funding, time and resources. “Do more with less” has become the everyday mantra, yet it is paramount that patient-centred care is the priority and community healthcare needs are met. To successfully navigate rapid changes, clinical leaders must adapt models of care and collaborate with their teams and key stakeholders to effectively implement them.
This two-day workshop will deliver the essential toolkit to develop superior leadership capabilities in clinical leaders. You will learn to harness the power of adaptable and agile leadership exploring Emotional Intelligence to enhance performance and essential communication skills.
Directly addressing the needs of clinical leaders, this interactive workshop will provide you with an intensive professional development opportunity to enhance and refine your leadership skills and strategies. It will provide the essential skills to engage and influence non-clinical leaders and stakeholders to cultivate prosperous partnerships and deliver patient-centred health care excellence.
- Identify & develop your leadership capabilities as a successful clinical leader
- Build & lead high performing teams that engage positively with change
- Effective strategies to ‘do more with less’
- Co-designing models of care in a complex world
- Utilise Emotional Intelligence (EQ) to enhance leadership performance
- Influence stakeholders to successfully drive patient-centred services
- Work across cultural boundaries
- Create supportive environments to foster innovation
- Communicate with impact to gain maximum team productivity & engagement
- Cultivate collaboration between clinical & non-clinical roles
For online brochure and further discounts see the event page.
For more information, you can also call +64 9 927 1500.