Our upcoming Capital Matters Conference, in partnership with BDO, will be the perfect opportunity for meaningful engagement with other senior business leaders around topics that will shape our city and economy.
Through this conference, we will hear insights from industry experts on the topics that keep business owners awake at night.
We will explore:
- How the national election will affect business on a local level, and what new opportunities you can expect
- The current risks your business faces within the cyber world including a live demonstration of a phishing compromise
- The strategic role of innovation during periods of disruption
- The strategic importance of workforce diversity as a driver of innovation
- The role of inter-organisational partnerships in workforce development
- How to capitalise on current trends in digital transformation in New Zealand
Addressing areas of utmost concern to business and leaders in 2020, this day will have you walking away with the tools and support to lead and succeed.
- Panel: Navigating Business, Politics and the NZ Economy
- Capital Raising and Funding with NZX
- The Future Workforce with Victoria Business School
- How Business can lead Climate Change Action with Sustainable Business Council
- How to Handle the Media with Grant Walker
- Are You Safe from Cyber Threats with ZX Security
- Innovation and Digital Strategy with Microsoft
There are only 50 seats available so register now on our website.