A series of Biodynamic Breathwork workshops with Tarisha Tourok.
Most of us have experienced emotional or physical trauma to some degree, which affects our capacity to feel the joy of being alive.
The ‘Living in Joy’ session will support you to consciously release anxiety, stress, grief or trauma, so that you can live with greater aliveness, freedom and connection to others. So that you can Live in Joy.
Your experience might include:
- discovering the natural ability of your body to heal and release chronic tension.
- increasing your capacity to connect intimately with yourself.
- opening up to the full range of your emotions and sensations, so you become vibrantly alive and full of energy.
- bringing out the flow of your creativity.
- experiencing deep relaxation and peace.
BioDynamic Breathwork uses deep, connected breathing to charge up the body and activate body tensions and emotional patterns. It provides release from stuck emotions and unhelpful beliefs about the self, others and life in general.
The session is designed to cleanse and rebalance your mind, body and emotions. As a result, your whole being will open up to joy.
Each person is free to set their own pace and go as deeply as they like, to safely explore their own internal world.
We will use:
- Movement: exercises to invite vibration and release stuck energy from the body’s tissue.
- Breathing: to charge up the body and let go of unhelpful emotions and tensions.
- Sound: to activate and clear your nervous system.
- Touch: to increase awareness of the body and support energy flow.
You will be supported to stay present with your body and the experience, and encouraged to return to your own sense of comfort whenever necessary. The intention is to release unhelpful emotions and trauma without being overwhelmed.
Please book your place asap as space is limited to 12 people per session.
3 early-bird bookings - $150
Early bird (two weeks before) - $55
Regular - $65
Registration is essential, no door sales
Transfer your payment to A Tourok 02-0110-0111908-000 and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration or pay through Eventfinda
Tarisha’s passion is supporting people to heal their relationship with their body and sexuality. She knows how much trauma and inappropriate early experiences affect our ability to experience joy and create loving meaningful relationships. She sees people being brutally affected by anxiety, stress and depression, deprived of a joyful and fulfilling life. The modern health system is not designed to support people to live a healthy and fulfilling life. Tarisha integrates psychotherapy, breathwork, tantric arts and trauma work to support her clients to create loving and exciting relationships and live with purpose and joy.
Tarisha is a certified biodynamic breathwork practitioner, Hakomi mindful somatic psychotherapy graduate, certified health coach, Feminine Power certified coach and facilitator, and a holder of a graduate diploma of psychotherapy studies from the Auckland University of Technology.