The importance of genuine engagement with families through a nurturing system that lifts and supports them.
Dr Robyn Mildon, Executive Director - Centre for Evidence and Implementation;
Knowledge Translation & Implementation, Melbourne
Professor Frank Bloomfield - Liggins Institute
Professor Susan Morton - The University of Auckland
Angie Tangaere - The Southern Initiative
Judy Bailey - Founding Trustee, Brainwave Trust Aotearoa
Who should attend?
Child and whānau focused kaitiaki, professionals and policy advisors working in the
education, health, social services and justice sectors.
- To understand what evidence says is effective for tamariki in our communities
- To learn about innovative practices you can incorporate into your work with whānau
- To explore what initiatives are likely to be effective while supporting whānau and children
- To understand the long term health and wellness impacts of early childhood development
- To hear about the latest findings in longitudinal research – ‘Growing up in New Zealand’