Our comedians and venue staff are taking Alert Level 2 very seriously; we're taking appropriate precautions to keep our community safe, especially those in the high risk categories.
If you're keen to enjoy a night out please read the following health and safety guidelines provided by New Zealand Comedy Guild.
1. Do not attend if you're feeling ill.
2. Register for contact tracing (tracing.co.nz QR code app).
3. Use the hand sanitizer provided at entrances & exits.
4. Bubbles (group bookings) will be seated 1 metre minimum from other bubbles.
5. Table service provided, drinks delivered to your table.
6. Be considerate of others.
7. Have fun :)
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before show starts so we can get you checked in, get you seated, and get your drinks to you.