Gain practical skills to help you get what you want out of life and improve your self-esteem.
An opportunity to learn practical skills to assist you in communicating in an assertive healthy manner, as well as improving your self-esteem. We'll work both individually and as a group using this environment to help us grow as we learn.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Speak in a language that commands respect and learn how to say “no”
- Use strategies to allow you not to be manipulated by other people
- Affirm yourself and others
- Express increased self-esteem
- Deal assertively with angry feelings and understand your own and others’ anger
- Interact more effectively in your personal relationships and the workplace
30 Jul 2020 - 17 Sep 2020
8 weeks, Thu 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Presented by Lesli Mancktelow
$175 incl. GST