The perfect next step after A Shakespeare Introduction.
A 5-day workshop to explore Shakespeare in depth for 12 to 18-year-olds.
The week includes:
- Exploring Shakespeare’s world and how it influenced him
- Exploring Shakespeare’s characters in depth
- Modernising Shakespeare to make it understandable
- Devising a Shakespearian performance from scratch
- Performing Shakespeare outdoors
Each day will have aspects of improvisation, character development, voice projection, prop making and performance.
Daily performance from 2:40pm
A drama programme to demystify the Bard!
Explore Shakespeare with Mags, The PumpHouse Theatre’s resident drama teacher and self-confessed Shakespeareaholic.
Her love of Shakespeare goes back to her own school days, where she was lucky enough to be taught by an inspirational teacher who made the words of the Bard understandable and relevant – something she has tried to do herself both in the classroom, during workshops and directing actors.