A Shakespeare Introduction.
A 5-day workshop to get to know Shakespeare for 12 to 16-year-olds.
The week includes:
- Exploring Shakespeare’s world
- What did Shakespeare write about?
- Focusing on tragedy and comedy
- Shakespeare characters Heroes, Villains, Clowns.
- Modernising Shakespeare to make it understandable
- Performing Shakespeare outdoors
Daily performance from 2:40pm.
The tutor, Mags, has a love of Shakespeare which goes back to her own school days, where she was lucky enough to be taught by an inspirational teacher who made the words of the Bard understandable and relevant – something she has tried to do herself both in the classroom, during workshops and directing actors.