Relay For Life is an inspirational fun event for everyone, all ages and all fitness levels. During the 12 hour carnival-style event we Celebrate with survivors, Remember loved ones lost to cancer and come together as one big community to Fight Back against cancer.
Registration for a team is $150 for 10 people, this includes your lunch, tent site and live music and entertainment throughout the day. Team members take turns relay-style walking / running / skipping around a track while enjoying an atmosphere of music, entertainment, food stalls and fantastic community spirit.
People throughout the Taranaki region will come together again for Relay For Life 2020. With your help and support we're hoping Relay 2020 will make an even bigger impact on the fight against cancer and help support the 1 in 3 people impacted by cancer.
With your help we hope to raise $156,000 to provide:
- 12 x 4 week Post Radiotherapy workshops
- 1,000 x 1 hour counselling sessions
- 600 x information booklets on all types of cancer
- 300 x supportive care home visits
- 220 x oncology massages
- Cancer Research
- A year's supply of sunscreen for community events
- Patient shuttle service to Palmerston North for cancer treatment
Anyone can do it, just do it!
Are you ready to Relay? Register your team, start fundraising and we will see you to celebrate on March 28th.