Zhong Yuan Qigong - Level 1 course :
- 13th of September 2019 - Friday - 18:00-21:00 - Free- public lecture
- 14th of September 2019 - Saturday - 09:00-17:00 - Training
- 15th of September 2019 - Sunday - 09:00-17:00 - Training
The price of the 1st level course is $320 plus $55 for the 1st level book (optional). DVD’s will be provided for free for the course participants. When you book your seat to the public lecture, keep in mind that course participants take higher priority.
Application: on web-site www.zy-qigong.co.nz or call Galyna on 0211869304.
About the instructor:
Csaba Tőke is a certified movement therapist who holds a 3rd level and retreat level instructor certificate ZY Qigong. He has been practicing for 14 years and has been teaching ZY Qigong for 10 years in Europe and in New Zealand. He directly studied with Master Xu Mingtang in Shaolin Temple, Wudan Mountains and Beijing. He graduated at the Kundawell Bejing Medical Research Institute in 2008.
Csaba is a certified Energy Kinesiology Practitioner and Kinesiology Instructor, Movement therapist, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Auricular Acupuncture specialist.
Zhong Yuan Qigong Level 1:
The exercises of the 1st level are designed to balance yin and yang within the body and to open energy channels and bioactive points. We learn how to: relax our mind and preserve our energies, to absorb qi from the environment and restore our energetic potential, increase and improve the quality of our vital energy, practice during sleeping and even during walking. At the end of the course we learn the ancient method of identifying energetic blockages with our hands based on ancient Chinese medicine.
The regular practice of the 1st level can improve:
- The stamina and strength of the physical body
- The energy level and qi flow in the meridian system
- Regeneration processes
- The quality of sleeping
- Coping level of dealing with daily stress of life
- Sexual stamina
- Sensitivity of the 5 senses
- Energy sensitivity - this is very useful for healers and therapists
- Blood circulation
By increasing the energy level with meditative practice anyone can improve its sensitivity and health. The regular practice improves not only the body, mind and spirit but also highly improves creativity and our regular and extra senses.
Special benefits for healers/therapists:
- Each level increases sensitivity and the first level improves the healing power of hands
- Identifying TCM energy patterns with hands, picking the right food and herb for the client
- Increased energy and frequency level - easier to deal with more clients without experiencing burnout
- Results increasingly improve (massage therapy, kinesiology, reiki, acupuncture, etc.)
We learn specific exercises which helped ancient qigong masters to invent and develop Traditional Chinese Medicine.
About the practice of ZY Qigong:
- This practice can be only practiced above the age of 14 as it is a high level qigong and requires mental maturity
- It can be practiced in any kind of clothes and anywhere (no need for a yoga mat)
- We learn self-healing and self-balancing on the course, without healing anyone else