Getting ready for the festive season?? Come along to check out our Sustainable Markets - we will be having two markets in December.
- South Auckland's unique sustainable market based in Papakura, at the foyer of Papakura Library
- Exceptional array of beautiful locally produced sustainable products and crafts, arts, crafts, knit wear, jewellery, soy candles, wooden crafts, plants, jams and chutneys, to name a few...
Visit Sustainable Papakura's stalls:
- Sustainable Living Skills Workshop - Saturday 14th, Make sustainable xmas decorations plus learn about alternative ways to gift wrapping, called 'Furoshiki'. Saturday 21st, make a Living Gift - small charge
- Sustainable Papakura's Recycling Collection Point—toothpaste tubes/brushes/packaging, spectacles, clean coffee pods, small e-waste, batteries, wine bottle caps. Now collecting tins, cans, bread bags and pens
- Home of Papakura's own reusable fabric bag—Awhio Mai Peke—the 'Borrow and Return' bag
- After visiting the market, check out our latest project - Urban Edibles' - 24 planters installed around Papakura. Veggies and herbs are ready for harvesting... remember your produce bag!!
Enjoy a drink and snack from the Twilight cafe, at the heart of the foyer - remember your reusable cup!
NB. Eftpos is available on one or two stalls, however, please bring cash for the majority of your purchases.
Attention Stall Holders: If you would like a stall at our Sustainable Market, please email our Market Co-Ordinator: email@example.com to discuss further.
- Exceptional library
- Papakura Museum - showing the history of Farmers - 100 years in Papakura (Foyer of the library)
- Papakura Art Gallery, Averill Street
- The Corner - a creative space for young people
- The Warbirds, Ardmore Airport