Join us in our interactive and engaging two day intensive training course in Social Intelligence. Social Intelligence is a vital life skill that has been left largely unexplored in traditional modes of education. Participants learn practical skills in developing and maintaining strong social relationships.
In a world where sociability, networking and being socially aware are placed at a premium, becoming an expert in the field can mean the difference between success and failure. The course consists of six modules covered over two consecutive days.
- Basic Instincts
- Dealing with Difficult people
- Impression Management
- Developing Positive Relationships
- Body Language.
You will learn:
- How to enhance your present social relationships.
- How to empathise with others.
- How the social brain works.
- How to decipher body language.
- The art of attunement.
- How to click with others.
- The power and reach of self confidence.
- How self esteem powers social relationships.
- Key skills in networking.
- How to develop new social relationships.
- How to initiate conversations.
- How to be likeable in social relationships.
- Evidence based training and methodology.
- Assessments in key areas of social intelligence.
- Personalised social intelligence workbook.
- Fun and engaging class activities.
- Early Bird discount: 10% (valid till 15th October, 2019).
- Student discount: 25%