This workshop aims to help skilled migrants to understand the specifics of applying for jobs in New Zealand. The workshop will address the challenges faced and ways to overcome these challenges. You will learn how to prepare your CV and cover letters for specific roles and pick up some tips on how best to achieve your employment goals.
You will have an opportunity to be interviewed by professionals who hire for specific roles. This should allow you to practice your own interview skills. There will also be an opportunity to network with different business representatives and share own experiences.
- Tina Rush, Branch Manager of Equip Recruitment in PN
- Joy Chen, Chair of SIGIE (Special Interest Group of Engineering NZ) from Auckland
- Alex Chisholm, Manager of GHD’s PN Office
- Jim McKenna, Operations Manager at Isles in PN
- Shabbir Shah, Consultant Instrument Engineer at Wells & NSMM member
Morning tea and light lunch are provided.
Please RSVP for catering purpose and for more information contact:
email@example.com or 0284014605
Special thanks to SIGIE and GHD for their support.
Funded by Palmerston North City Council.