Do you have a thirst for 'Workplace Well-being' knowledge?
If so, through interactive participation this event will be a worthwhile investment building on your knowledge and understanding of the different facets of work place culture and well-being – such as:
- What does workplace well-being look like?
- Solutions and strategies to create well-being enabling productive healthy work environments
This interactive event has been successfully adopted by numerous businesses to improve staff engagement and has recently been incorporated as a major component into a more extensive NZQA Level 6 Diploma in Health and Safety Management.
What can you expect from this training?
- You will gain an understanding of the neuroscience behind undesirable behaviour and drivers of workplace culture for both front line employees and senior management.
- Help with developing the skill-sets required to understand what well-being is.
- Discussions on how and why toxic work environments evolve.
- Evidence presented on the impact negative work environments have within the workplace and how this flows through to employee’s personal lives.
- Spotting poor participation and employee engagement and how best to increase great company culture and productivity within an organisation.
- Why situational leadership management is a practical, useful tool due to having a base through psychological research into behavioural modification.
Additional Benefits for Guests:
1: You will gain an understanding of company culture and well-being practices through a fresh and unique perspective.
2: You will receive a presentation workbook and certificate of attendance. Post event, this 64 page workbook provides relevant information to use as a working resource aiding you in the following areas.
- Mental Health First Aid.
- The A.L.G.E.A Principle.
- Fatigue in the Workplace.
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment.
- Harmful Digital Communications.
- Behaviour and Brain Chemistry.
- Strong Workplace Culture.
- Well-being and Workplace Performance.
Expressions of Interest: For those keen to learn more – a detailed event invite is available on request. Call 0274 572825 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This training day is limited to 20 guests.
InvestmenT: Early Bird – $888.38 per seat. Multi Seat – $833.75 per seat. Last Minute – $1,006.83 per seat. GST inclusive.