Enjoy this unique day of art and architecture on Waiheke Island, back-dropped by stunning coastal views. Each home has a distinct personality and vibe.
Tickets Available on the gallery website. Be in quick as this event always sells out fast!
Self drive - $95 per person
Self drive with vineyard lunch (venue to be confirmed) $150 per person.
Bus transport with vineyard lunch $160 per person. Includes bus travel and lunch (venue to be confirmed). Catch the 9am Fullers Ferry from Auckland and you will be met on arrival, return on the 4:30pm ferry. Please note this price does not include the ferry.
Terms and Conditions:
- The ticket price does not include the ferry trip.
- This is a fundraising event for the Waiheke Community Art Gallery and bookings are not refundable.
- Self Drive option does not include lunch.
- There is no rain date. The event will proceed as scheduled.
- Buses will meet the 9am Fullers Ferry sailing from Auckland. For bus passengers, payment receipts will be exchanged for lanyards on arrival at Matiatia. Seats on the buses will be allocated in advance based on the booking information and will not be changeable.
- For self-drive people, your payment receipt will be exchanged for a ticket, name badge and information about the houses. These can be collected from the Gallery from 9am on the day or from 10am to 4pm Monday 18th February.
Please note the homes will be open from 10am to 4pm.
As these are private homes please remove your shoes at the door (shoe bags will be provided courtesy of Be My Guest Waiheke. Please do not bring dogs or pushchairs and do not take photographs (the brochure provided will contain some photographs).