Do you want to learn how to create beautiful images like this?
Come join the first #womeninphotography workshop which is being led by the amazingly talented photographer Charlotte Johnson. Charlotte will take time to explain and demonstrate how to work with the makeup artist and models, use natural light, reflectors, posing of the models, composition and camera settings.
Being held at a rustic Britomart warehouse with high ceiling and exposed beams, Charlotte will work with you, two models and a make-up artist so you can create your photos.
- Lens – what do you have? prime 35mm or 18mm, alternatively a lens with variable focal length up to 200mm
- Memory card & fully charged battery
- Diffuser/reflector if you have one
- Notebook / photography diary and pen.
Loan equipment available at no extra cost, pre-booking required:
- Canon 60D DSLR camera
- Canon EOSR to Canon DSLR adaptor
- Selection of DSLR lenses; 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm 55-200mm, 100mm macro
Full tuition, makeup artist, two models, morning tea and boxed lunch is included.
Email lesley@lesleywhytephotography for loan equipment requests and any food allergies or dietary requirements.