A workshop opportunity to develop your leadership skills, further your career and become the leader you’re capable of being.
34% of organisations globally have no women at a senior level and women still earn about 20% less than men. But so often these women are just as qualified, capable and experienced as their male counterparts and in many cases out-perform them.
This one-day workshop will help you achieve your potential by leveraging your strengths and overcoming challenges in the workplace. Over the course of the day, we’ll look at resilience, executive stamina, imposter syndrome, authenticity, brand, motivating others, emotional intelligence and more.
By the end of the session, you’ll be able to:
- Describe what it takes to be a good leader and the critical skills required
- Describe how you can progress into leadership roles and sustain high performance for yourself and those who work with you
- Overcome the unique issues women in the workplace face and navigate these to achieve your potential
- Leverage your strengths, progress your career and continuously develop
- Build resilience and stamina, emotional intelligence and deal with self-doubt and imposter syndrome
- Build your brand and credibility, balance the “busyness” and embrace your authenticity as a leader to motivate those you work with to deliver results
Bring pen, paper and lunch.