Did you know the way you breathe can have a huge impact on your athletic performance?
Breathing is something that is overlooked so often, we focus on so many other things in training but it is a tremendous opportunity to gain a significant advantage.
The Wim Hof Method is a powerful and proven method that is practiced by thousands of people all over the world. Wim’s method is a combination of breathing exercises, cold therapy and commitment, that will give you all the tools you need to take control over your own body.
Many professional athletes incorporate the Wim Hof Method into their sports performance training, as it helps them to train harder and longer, to recover faster, and to create the mindset for pushing boundaries.
“He walked up Mount Everest in his shorts – what have you done?”
Tickets are $150 through our website https://www.humanup.me/events/
Spaces are limited.
You will learn:
- Breathing techniques
- Cold exposure techniques
- Mindset and focus training
- Theoretical and scientific knowledge
- How to change your point of view to a 'glass half-full', rather than 'half-empty' in a few breaths
- How breathing influences your heart, your cardiovascular system, your nervous system, and your immune system
- A 5-breath trick to switch the nervous system from sympathetic (fight or flight) mode, to parasympathetic (rest and digest) mode
Everything's is backed by solid science, there's nothing herbal,
pseudo or whoo whoo involved.
Benefits of the Wim Hof Method
- It enhances life and makes everything more awesome
- Reduces stress and anxiety instantly
- Increases your focus and clarity
- It's a legal natural high-get a dose of your own happy hormones
- Boosts your happiness
- Heightens your awareness
- Improves your health
- Speed up your fat loss and metabolism by 300 °
- Makes your skin more youtt7ful, elastic and reduces cellulite
- Suffer from fewer headaches, flus, and viruses
- Increases your energy, performance, and recovery
- Helps you sleep better
Who's this for:\
- Anyone who's looking to improve and bring more awareness to any aspect of their life
- People who suffer from anxiety, stress, depression and other mental challenges
- Anyone seeking further clarity, focus, and fulfillment
- Those looking to increase their physical performance, body awareness and recovery
- Anyone wanting to boost their happiness and find a sense of calm
- Everyone breathes and can benefit from focused breathing exercises and understanding
Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in
10. 00am-12. 30am-Part 1
12. 30am-1. 00pm-Break
1. 00pm-3, 00 pm-Part 2
After the workshop you'll receive
- An explanation of the breathing methods
- 30 Day coaching support from Scott
You will be learning from Scott Townsend a breathwork expert and a Certified Wim Hof Instructor who’s passionate about empowering you with simple tools that are right under your nose. Over the last few years, he’s trained over 2000 people of all ages and stages. His approach is simple and profoundly effective.
- Bring a bite to eat if you'd like, but eat light before the workshop
- A notepad and a pen
- Swimwear and towel
- Yoga mat and blanket
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and warm
Tickets are $150 through website https://www.humanup.me/events/