Christmas is just around the corner, and although it's only October, now is the time to planning your events if you want to make sure you make the most of every opportunity this Christmas.
With so many options in marketing, from print to digital, it can be very confusing for a small business owner to know what's best. Luckily the team at NZME Levin live and breathe the world of print, radio and digital, and have plenty of stories to tell!
Come along to find out what is working and what is not, for real businesses on the ground in the Lower North Island.
- Find out how to run one-day events that drive foot traffic to your store and help customers form a map in their minds of who you are and where you operate
- Find out which digital techniques are offering the best bang for your buck
- Find out how traditional marketing methods are adjusting their value proposition to compete with digital marketing, and how changes in the market are driving the search for cost efficiencies across multiple forms of media
- Find out how evolutions in measurement and tracking technology are improving return on investment measurement for print and radio, as well as digital, marketing
The event will cover three sections:
- a 45 minute presentation talking about the pros and cons of various marketing techniques that work, and what to watch out for
- a Q & A session where you can ask questions
- a workshop section where you will have the chance to brainstorm and discuss ideas and challenges that are directly relevant to your business
Join the team at NZME Levin on Wednesday 23rd October at 2pm to learn about what is and what isn't working, what traps you need to avoid, and how you can set yourself up for a very profitable Christmas.