Yoshiko on marimba and Heleen on cello share a diverse programme that brings together Tchaikovsky, Arvo Pärt, traditional Japanese songs and the infectious rhythms of Atanas Ourkouzounov. They have also commissioned Wellington based Gareth Farr to write a new work for marimba and cello.
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - Andante cantabile
- Andrew Beall - Song of ‘Almah
- Three Japanese Songs
- Gareth Farr - Tahu-nui-ā-Rangi
- Arvo Pärt - Fratres
- Gabriel Fauré - Après un rêve
- Atanas Ourkouzounov - Tonzologia