This event is part of Conservation Week 2019 - www.conservationweek.org.nz
Conservation Week/Te Wiki Tiaki Ao Tūroa
Join us from 14–22 September to celebrate 50 years of Conservation Week! With more than 4,000 species threatened or at risk, nature needs us to take action now. You can take part by doing a conservation activity or attending an event.
- Saturday September 14 9am - noon Project Gold Planting Day at Lake Hayes West.
- Monday September 16 6-7pm - Tourism Role in Conservation talk and panel discussion at Ziptrek Shop.
- Tuesday September 17 5:30-7pm - Predator Free Partners in Wakatipu at Kiwi Birdlife Park.
- Tuesday September 17 from 7pm - Conservation Week Film Evening: Featuring Fools and Dreamers with Wakatipu Reforestation Trust at Sherwood.
- Friday September 20 10-11:30am - Behind the scenes at Ziptrek location: Ziptrek Tree House (top of Bob's Peak).
- Saturday September 21 6:30-8:30pm - Conservation Celebration at Sherwood.
Or find your own Conservation week activities and fun here: https://www.doc.govt.nz/news/events/conservation-week/do-an-activity/