Join Ken Wright and Richard Young on this seven-day round trip photography tour from Auckland. Take in many of the most magnificent volcanic landscapes of New Zealand, including the World Heritage Tongariro National Park, White Island (one of the world’s most active volcanoes) and Mt Taranaki, arguably the country’s most shapely mountain before looping back around to Auckland.
Taking the extra time to fully explore these wonders can never be underestimated as a necessity, their aura can inspire some amazing photography. Whilst exploring you shall also view stunning lakes, spectacular waterfalls, mysterious boulders and pools of bubbling mud with geysers to boot. An experience one could only have in New Zealand.
- Tuition by Richard Young & Ken Wright
- Boat trip and tour of White Island
- Entry to Rotorua Geothermal Reserve
- 4WD trip across private farmland
- 6 nights hotel accommodation (twin share, single upgrade available)
- 6 breakfasts
- Transport during the tour
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
- DOC concession fees
- Donation to our Tongariro Conservation Project