Get your friends together for a night of art and champagne!
Veuve Clicquot is keeping the creativity of Madame Clicquot alive by partnering with up-and-coming New Zealand artist, Holly Schroder to bring the Veuve Clicquot Colourama Series to life.
Holly will be hosting the Veuve Clicquot Colourama Series, consisting of three art and champagne classes, where you will learn to put brush to canvas to create your own masterpiece while enjoying flutes of Veuve Clicquot and a selection of canapes with friends. Under the watchful eye of Holly, you will learn to paint a scene inspired by the colour, excitement and intrigue of the Polo.
Held throughout February on the 13th, 20th and 27th, the Colourama Series will teach you to paint with vibrant colours and learn about Holly's techniques that bought her to the attention of the NZ art scene. No artistic experience is required to create your own beautiful masterpiece (and enjoy a few flutes of champagne!)
The classes will take place in the lead up to the 2019 Land Rover New Zealand Polo Open in Clevedon on February 23 2019 where Holly's artwork will also be on display.
- Wednesday 13th February, 6:30-8:30pm
- Wednesday 20th February, 6:30-8:30pm
- Wednesday 27th February, 6:30-8:30pm
Ticket price includes:
- A group art lesson led by established artist Holly Schroder
- All art materials required to create your Polo-inspired masterpiece
- Your painted canvas to take home at the end of your class
- 2 flutes of Veuve Clicquot
- A selection of canapes to enjoy while you paint
Please note that this is an R18 event. Veuve Clicquot advocates responsible drinking and suggests that drinkers enjoy Veuve Clicquot in moderation and in line with recommended daily guidelines for alcohol consumption.