*Top of The South Kizomba & Bachata Festival.
Hosted by Salsa Groove Marlborough.
Salsa Groove are very excited to present the first Kizomba & Bachata festival in the top of the south, right here in sunny Marlborough. Prepare for a weekend of inspiring Latin dance workshops (open to all levels) with special guest teachers from Wellington are Bari & Wimmy (Danca Welington) teaching Kizomba plus Dario & Luisa (Go Bachata) teaching Dominican Bachata. PLUS two great night parties, fun animation dances, amazing performances & social dancing - everyone welcome!
Saturday 19th October:
Kizomba Workshops with Bari & Wimmy (Danca Wellington)
*9:00am onwards - Registration Desk open:
- 10:00am-11:00am - (beginner level)
- 11:00am-12:00pm - (beginner level)
*12:00pm-1:00pm - Potluck Lunch (shared onsite):
- 1:00pm-2:00pm - (improvers level)
- 2:00pm-3:00pm - (improvers level)
- 3:00pm-4:00pm - (Intermediate level)
Sunday 20th October:
Dominican Bachata workshops with Dario & Luisa (Go Bachata)
*10:00am onwards - Registration Desk open:
- 11:00am-12:00pm - Body Movement (open level)
- 12:00pm-1:00pm - Intro to Dominican Bachata (open level)
- 1:00pm-2:00pm - Potluck Lunch (shared onsite)
- 2:00pm-3:00pm - Musicality (open level)
- 3:00pm-4:00pm - Bachata Footwork (open level)
Weekend Pass - Early Bird (register before 1st October)
includes all workshops & Saturday party - $120.00
Weekend Pass - 1st October onwards/door sales
includes all workshops & Saturday party - $150.00
Saturday Party only - $25.00
1 x workshop - $20 - 6 x workshops - $100
2 x workshops - $40 - 7 x workshops - $115
3 x workshops - $55 - 8 x workshops - $125
4 x workshops - $70 - 9 x workshops - $135
5 x workshops - $85
Registration Form/Payment Details & Festival Guide - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details contact Karen - 0273090268.