The Slow Burn is suitable for anyone wanting to make holistic changes to their life and lose weight in a sustainable manner. This is not a ‘quick fix’ body transformation programme or diet plan and has been designed specifically for people wanting to make long term change to their overall health and wellbeing.
This programme is centered around an intensive two-day weekend workshop. It is supported by comprehensive learning materials and coaching sessions prior to and post the course.
The coaching and learning experience is supported by a world class nutritional coaching support platform (Precision Nutrition ProCoach) which you will have will have 12 months of access to.
"Weekend Workshop Only"* Option:
If you are not ready to sign up to the full Slow Burn Programme, there is an option available to sign up for the "Weekend Workshop Only Option". With this option you will have the full benefit of attending the weekend workshop and receiving all relevant materials and resources, along with 3 months of access to ProCoach. You can then sign up for further Coaching and support at a later date if you choose to.
What does this programme cover?
- Understanding the ‘big picture’ of weight loss and the relationship between: diet, nutrition, wellbeing, weight, exercise, stress, sleep, illness, hormones, brain and gut function, emotions, mindfulness and environment.
- Nutritional needs including ‘energy balance’ and macro and micro nutrients.
- The ‘social role of food’ and healthy eating as a lifestyle.
- Making everyday food choices: portion sizes, meal planning, supermarket shopping, reading food labels, eating out, avoiding marketing/diet traps, meal preparation.
- The science of weight loss: understand what is going to have the greatest impact on your weight-loss based on your starting point.
- Understand the foundations of exercise science and the role of movement, rest, sleep and recovery.
- Understanding of different types of exercise and learn how to make adaptations based on your lifestyle.
- Taking ownership of your weight loss and weight maintenance journey.
- Recognising and changing your mental models (values, beliefs and assumptions), environmental triggers and your response. Addressing challenges and setbacks.
- The power of habit-based change for weight loss (and understanding the limitations of willpower and motivation).
- Learning to support yourself (and others) with compassion and patience.
- Setting a clear vision and ‘Why’ for yourself.
- Staying grounded in your values and priorities.
- Leveraging your preferences, strengths and unique abilities.
- Cultivating self-belief, confidence and faith.
- Assessing past, present and future strategies and actions.
- Effective goal setting for long term weight loss.
- Assessing readiness and applying the hierarchy of importance.
- Setting up habits and practices.
- Embedding habit-based change.
- Build resilience
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 027 360 20 30
Zenergene is a health and wellbeing company created to help you establish the knowledge, mindset and belief to live the life you want. Here at Zenergene, I will help you to make holistic and sustainable lifestyle changes and offer a range of programmes/services to suit different needs with a core focus on weight loss.
Over the past 5 years I have made significant changes to my own lifestyle and have lost 40kg. As well as being a lifestyle coach and personal trainer, I have extensive corporate career experience helping people to learn, grow and be the best version of themselves! I would love to help you learn how to lose weight for good, feel great and live the life you want to live.
Read about my weight loss journey at the website.