Here we go! Get into the J-ville 5km loop walk from Alex Moore Park to the Northern Skyline Old Coach Rd and back, raising funds for Raroa Intermediate's giant Covered Outdoor Learning Area, a 30x18m canopy and sports floor over our courtyard area.
See you there. Entries onsite at our Registration Tent.
Team YIP Johnsonville 5km Walk & Run
Sunday 24 March 2019 - 10am
From Alex Moore to Truscott Ave, up and along Old Coach Road, down McLintock St and back!
Supporting Raroa Intermediate School's fundraising campaign for our new Covered Outdoor Learning Area.
The COLA is an awesome new structure that will provide a complete weatherproof shelter and multi-use sports floor over the main school courtyard, approximately 30m x 18m, providing a major learning and recreation asset to the students of Raroa daily. Check out the display at the School!
Entry is open to anyone! The support and involvement of the whole community of Johnsonville is welcomed for this fun family day!
Finish Line Festival Before and after the walk there will be coffee and food stalls, entertainment and activities. So make a morning of it, walk the walk and stay afterwards.
Prizes and prize giving: Loads of spot prizes will be distributed at 11.45 am
10..00 am - Start
11.00 am - Finish Line Festival and entertainment starts!
11.45 am Spot Prize Winners announced
Have A Go: Have a test walk! We recommend that you grab some friends and have a warm-up walk prior to the day.
Bring: a water bottle, appropriate clothing and footwear - trainers or walking boots are a must - not jandals or sandals!! The walk up the track is moderately steep and narrow in places, and may not be suitable for children under 6. It is not accessible for buggies or wheelchairs, although the route to Trustcott Ave Park is.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of: Lions Club of Johnsonville; Team YIP; Medical Assurance Society; Johnsonville Physiotherapy Centre; Independent Herald; Olympic Harriers; Wellington City Council; Wellington Free Ambulance;
Don't Bring: Dogs, scooters, skates, bikes and trikes are not permitted.
Thanks for supporting Raroa and our community!
For any enquiries: email@example.com
Notices and Disclaimer:
- Entry and participation in the event is at each entrants own risk.
- Children aged under 11 participating on the day must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
- The organisers reserve the right to change or cancel the event due to weather, environmental or safety considerations. In either event no refunds will be made.
- Neither Raroa Normal Intermediate School nor the Event Organisers take any responsibility for any personal property or possessions of people associated with the event nor will either be liable for any claims or actions against them.
- I understand that at this event I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and/or assigns.
- Credit card / merchant services fees are 2.5% of the ticket price