An extra special Sustainable Market—we have the announcements of the winners from our SMART (Sustainably Made ART) Competition and Exhibition. Awards start from 11:30am!
- South Auckland's unique sustainable market based in Papakura, at the foyer of Papakura Library
- Exceptional array of beautiful locally produced sustainable products and crafts, arts, crafts, knit wear, jewellery, wooden crafts,
- Face painting by Sazzle Dazzle
- Meet our local children's book author—amazing books available to purchase, including a latest release about a turtle!
Visit Sustainable Papakura's stalls:
- Sustainable Papakura's Recycling Collection Point—toothpaste tubes/brushes/packaging, spectacles, clean coffee pods, small e-waste, batteries (NB. gold donation for disposal of batteries), wine bottle caps
- Home of Papakura's own reusable fabric bag—Awhio Mai Peke—the 'Borrow and Return' bag
SMART (Sustainably Made ART) Awards to be announced from 11:30am—check out the art exhibition in the library! Enjoy a drink and snack from the Twilight cafe, at the heart of the foyer—remember your reusable cup!
NB. Please bring cash