September market is a Jumble market - good quality at very reasonable prices... plus visit our workshop to make beeswax wraps!
- South Auckland's unique sustainable market based in Papakura, at the foyer of Papakura Library
- Exceptional array of beautiful locally produced sustainable products and crafts, arts, crafts, knit wear, jewellery, wooden crafts, plants, jams and chutneys, to name a few ...
- Meet our local children's book author—amazing books available to purchase, including a latest release about a turtle!
Visit Sustainable Papakura's stalls:
- Sustainable Living Skills Workshop - design and make beeswax wraps $2 each
- Sustainable Papakura's Recycling Collection Point—toothpaste tubes/brushes/packaging, spectacles, clean coffee pods, small e-waste, batteries (NB. gold donation for disposal of batteries), wine bottle caps
- Home of Papakura's own reusable fabric bag—Awhio Mai Peke—the 'Borrow and Return' bag
- After visiting the market, check out our latest project - Urban Edibles' - 22 planters installed around Papakura
Enjoy a drink and snack from the Twilight cafe, at the heart of the foyer—remember your reusable cup!
NB. Please bring cash.
- Exceptional library
- Papakura Museum - showing the history of Farmers - 100 years in Papakura (Foyer of the library)
- Papakura Art Gallery, Averill Street
- The Corner - a creative space for young people
- The Warbirds, Ardmore Airport