The board’s engagement in developing your long-term strategy is essential because an engaged board and a long-term approach are valuable indicators of an organisations ability to create long-term value for stakeholders.
Directors and boards must ask themselves: What role do we play in the community? How are we managing our impact on the environment? Are we working to create a diverse workforce? Are we adapting to technological change? As a director you need to have a deeper involvement in the long-term strategy.
At this one-day course you will explore the environmental, social and governance matters that are essential in driving sustainable growth.
- Identifying sustainability drivers that are increasingly important for effectively managing risk and developing strategy
- Understanding the new opportunities of good sustainability practices in terms of financial and non-financial performance.
- Using a long term lens to understand which issues are most material to your organisation and its stakeholders
- How to integrate sustainability issues using a strategic approach that creates both short and long-term value.
- 10 questions you need to start asking to focus the board on sustainability and long-term value creation.