In this talk we cover:
- Anxiety and what it really is
- How to become a detective and find the need for your child
- What happens to your child's brain when anxiety shows up
- What part parental anxiety has to play
- How anxiety shows up for your child and
- An array of tips to help them
You will learn to understand your child's anxiety better, how to coach them through those anxious moments and ways to prevent anxiety.
About the presenter:
Kylie Johnston is a certified Parent and Teacher Coach, who lives in Rotorua, New Zealand - with her husband Rhys and their three children (two of whom are neurodiverse - one with Aspergers and one with Dyslexia).
She helps Teachers and parents all over the world to gain a better understanding & deep connection with the children in their lives.
Kylie is incredibly compassionate and empathetic. She has a lived understanding of the struggles Teachers and Parents face and has a natural ability to truly hear the needs of a child, helping Teachers and Parents to support their Students/children and their own resilience.
Through her coaching programmes, Teachers and Parents gain an understanding of their Students/children and how to nurture them to thrive.