Dementia Auckland has created an amazing event that is happening on Friday 8 November 2019 at Cordis Hotel in Auckland. The Still Me Gala Ball 2019 is going to be huge!
Join us and let’s make a real difference for dementia but have a blast and all for a great cause!
What a lineup!
- The evening will be hosted by Mike McRoberts and include:
- Stunning Sol3 Mio tenor Amitai Pati with a solo performance back from the San Francisco Opera
- Dancing with the Stars judge Rachel White in a one night only performance with 2019 champion and league great Manu Vatuvei
- Dancing with the Stars 2 x Champion Aaron Gilmore accompanied by dance professionals Jonny & Kristie Williams, Vanessa Cole, Brad and Brittany Coleman.
- Louise Thompson - Wellbeing Coach and Author on the 7 things she's learned from coaching smart people!
- And should you feel like dancing the Live Band will give you the inspiration to get out on the floor and enjoy the rest of the night
Time: From 6pm for champagne reception and red carpet photos with celebs
Dress code: Black tie
Details: You’ll be wined, dined and entertained with a 3-course meal including beverages.
There will be photographers there on the night taking snaps and there will be opportunities to get photos with your favourite dance pros or celebrity guests.