Over the four sessions, we’ll explore the characteristics of a successful business owner and evaluate the considerations to be made when judging if a business idea is viable.
We’ll look at the potential costs involved in starting a business and creating a budget for goals, as well as business viability.
We’ll also cover tailoring a marketing plan to your business type and the different marketing options available. Being compliant is an important part of being in business and we’ll discuss the different requirements to meet key government legislation. Bring pen and paper.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Determine if a small business is for you
- Identify if your business is viable or not
- Recognise the costs associated with small business start-ups
- Formulate a tailored marketing plan to meet your business needs
- List necessary requirements to keep your business compliant
- Create a budget to evaluate the viability of a business idea
Presenter: Sam Allison