Getting to the heart of your eating habits.
Are you ready to retrain your brain to change your habitual eating patterns and stop the endless cycle of overeating, guilt and self-sabotage?
Join Eugenia for a transformational 2 hour event that will help you to understand the reasons why you can’t stop eating, what triggers overeating and binge eating and also share some powerful tools to apply to address the core reason for these eating issues.
Does this sound like you?
- I can’t seem to break the addiction to food… I crave food all the time!
- I don’t know what’s wrong with me and I feel ashamed of how I act around food.
- I am so tired of obsessing over food and my body all the time, but I am just scared I will never lose weight and have the body I want.
- I feel I can’t have just one piece of chocolate… I have to have the whole package.
- If I’m honest with myself… I like eating whatever I want. Cookies and cakes and chips are delicious. But I hate the way I feel about myself afterward.
- I have tried it all – working out, dieting, nutritionists, reading books and listening to YouTube videos and podcasts. But nothing is working.
It doesn’t need to be!
If you want to have a normal, easy relationship with food (and your body)… and get your body to a stable weight – where it’s meant to be, then get your tickets now and join us for an enlightening event
Eugenia specializing in Eating psychology, in particular, emotional eating, binge eating overeating and disordered eating.
Her unique background in psychology, holistic nutrition, mindfulness, coaching and NLP allows her to combine powerful tools to give people unique treatment which can resolve the root cause of issues around food for good.
Eugenia also suffered from an eating disorder herself over 10 years and since her recovery, she is now helping other people doing the same.