Celebrate the 2019 grape harvest at Soljans Estate Winery's annual Berba Croatian Harvest Celebration in Kumeu over the Easter weekend.
Take part in the fun with...
- Grape stomping
- Winery tours with the owner Tony Soljan
- Free daily grape stomping
- Free easter eggs, face painting & outdoor games for the kids
- Free wine tasting for groups of 10pax or less
- Dalmatian Kolo dance group performance, Sunday 3pm
- Live music with Dean Te Paa on Sunday and Monday, 12pm - 3pm
- Cellar door wine specials
Book for lunch in the award winning Soljans Café and soak up the festival atmosphere or chill out in the garden with a glass of wine and enjoy some of our entree dishes.
Bookings are advised, please phone (09) 412 2680, email - firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online booking form www.soljans.co.nz.
Join us for Berba from 9am - 5pm, Saturday 20th April, Sunday 21st and Monday 22nd April 2019.
Soljans Estate Winery will be Closed on Good Friday 19th April 2019.