Experience Queenstown’s very first Silent Disco Dancing Tour! In collaboration with Queenstown’s Winter Festival we are super excited to hit the streets with our dancing tour.
Silent Disco Queenstown know how to have a good time and invite you on a fun filled walking & dancing tour around the streets with great music, giggles and grooving along the way.
This musically instructed adventure aims to have your groovy moves on display and your pop star voices set to loud! Hi-tech headsets will fill your body with beats, and your favourite hits from across the decades. Leave your inhibitions behind and join our Chief Groovers in the most fun dancing and walking in the streets you’ve ever had!
We bring the headphones…you bring your groovy moves.
Our Silent Disco Dancing Tour starts at One Mile car park on the grassy area. Look out for our Chief Groovers gathering there. We make our way along the Esplanade towards town taking in the sights, having some fun along the way and eventually end up at the band Rotunda in the Queenstown Gardens.
• Silent Disco Dancing Tour is suitable for Kids 10 +years old. No toddlers or prams please.
• As our tour involves climbing some steps along the way, we advise this tour unsuitable for wheelchairs.
• Please dress appropriately for the weather with comfortable walking shoes. You will warm up as we get moving. Travel light as you will be moving a lot. A small backpack for your camera and water bottle is best to keep those hands free.
• This isn’t a dancing workshop by any stretch of the imagination, but a reasonable level of fitness is required. We will be walking, moving & probably busting out some moves for an hour. There will be stops along the way where you can chill out or not it’s all up to you.
• Our Dancing Tour has to keep to a strict time schedule so please arrive 15 minutes prior for the health & safety briefing and technical set up.
• Please note no refunds given if you miss the tour.
• This is a drug and alcohol free event. Intoxicated persons will not be allowed to join the tour. Strict policy with no refunds if you are turned away.
• In the event we have to cancel the tour due to bad weather we will endeavour to fit you onto the next available tour. If this is not possible a refund will be issued.