Welcome to the Silent Disco Citywalk Kroad Extravaganza - the most eclectic, vibrant, quirky and extraordinary city adventure that we invite you to be a part of! Watch the familiar urban places breathe in a new life as we take you on a multi-sensory journey when every stranger becomes a performer and the city looks like a stage for the musical.
Our Kroad route starts at Aotea Square, goes through the Myers Park, St.Kevin's Arcade, Kroad itself, Pink Lightpath, Te Ara I Whiti and finishes at Kroad Cemetery.
Silent Disco Citywalk is more than just music and dance. It's a unique street performance. It's an immersive, 60-min curated str walk for 10-30 people that transforms the perception of the city and makes you feel like a tourist in your home. No dance experience is required. Wear something colourful but comfy to get ready to have a good time anyway.
Silent Disco Citywalk is a family-friendly event, toddlers for free, Kids 5+ years old are welcome.
Rain or Shine thanks to our sponsors, Blunt Umbrellas.
What is Silent Disco Citywalk? It's hard to explain but so good to experience. We will provide you with the Silent Disco headphones. This is our unique way to connect to each other, public spaces and the city. We are going to walk along the streets, hidden corners, dance, play games and have fun while being connected to the same pre-recorded entertainment programme that contains stories, good music tunes, riddles, jokes, positive affirmations and prompts you to engage with the spaces around you.
Our event is scripted and strictly time managed, so we ask you to arrive 15 min prior for the technical set up, health and safety briefing before the event. If you won't arrive by 5.30pm, you risk to miss the event and it's not our responsibility.
Thanks to our KEY partner Audio Vault Events.
Before you decide to attend the event, please read full Terms and Conditions below:
By purchasing the ticket you accept our Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions - Silent Disco City Walk
1. It’s an alcohol-free, drug-free event, so the intoxicated audience won’t be allowed to take the experience. Even if you paid for the event we are allowed not to redeem your ticket and ask to leave. You are not allowed to turn up in an inappropriate condition. Plus, there will be no refund for your ticket either. So you better be an advocate for healthy and fun lifestyle, just like ourselves.
2. An event organiser is responsible for your safety. Our crew will look after you. However, first and foremost, you are the one who should also look after yourself. That’s why we’ll ask you to sign a health & safety form prior to the event.
3. The event organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage of the personal items. As we are going to move around, make sure you will travel light and have just the essential personal belongings with you.
4. Come and travel light. Don’t carry heavy stuff with you (only babies on board). You will be dancing, walking and having fun at the event, so we want you to move lightly and happily.
5. Rain or shine event thanks to our sponsors - BLUNT Umbrellas.
6. Event cancellation only in case of very stormy weather. If it’s a stormy weather prior to the event, we are going to move the event onto the next month. Our team will inform you what date it is going to be.
7. It’s not a workout, but you should be physically active. We will walk and move for more than an hour, but there will be stops on the way where you can just chill. We won’t force you to breakdance or show us your moves if you are not into it. But you should be fine to be surrounded by people who love to dance and express themselves easily.
8. We don’t sell tickets on doors, only online sales.
11. There are extra fees for credit card transactions.