Short films are great for kids! This section of the programme is suitable for the whole family to enjoy together. Join the Pony Express! Take a trip into outer space. Go on an epic adventure with a community of mice. Overcome oppression with the power of dance. Take life lessons from a flying kite and an angry snowman. Discover how difference can be a superpower. Learn how to shine in life, even if the part you’re given in the school play is as a background tree!
The films are:
- Spice Frontier by Adam Meyer
- My Brother Luca by Carlos Algara
- Kino Ratten by Peter McCully
- Tree #3 by Omer Ben-Shachar
- The Evolution of a Poorly Thrown Snowball by Matthew Quinell
- Mice, a Small Story by Jade Baillargeault, Nazli Doale, Dimitri James, Quang Danial La, Morgane Lau, Mélanie
- The Kite by Martin Smatana
- Tony the Tiny Pony by Ned Wenlock
Estimated total run time: 79 minutes.
Rating - PG Violence, coarse language, some scenes may scare very young children. Contact your cinema for details. Best for ages 7–12 years and above.