Sharks are often portrayed as terrifying man-eaters.
Hysterical media hype grabs our attention and has created a deeply embedded fear of them.
This is not their reality.
Ocean ecologist, writer and photographer Glenn Edney and his wife Janey, will present a fascinating talk celebrating shark culture:
- hear about their intelligence
- their natural ecological role in the living Ocean
- their amazing range of sensing abilities
- new research into shark culture
- our relationship with them
This illustrated presentation will end with an open discussion on the current shark – human relationship.
Visit our website for more information.