The perpetual ebb and flow of water is what brings seascapes to life. Explore with us how motion and reflections can be used to craft fascinating images.
You will learn how to time your photography with tides, sunrises and sunsets. Composition is particularly challenging when your subject is in motion. Learn to control motion through your shutter speed, and how to balance your camera settings with ambient light by using filters.
Whether it is dynamic shots of waves crashing on rocks or a dreamy long exposure look, we will send you home with the knowledge to create a wide range of photographic styles.
Things you will be taking home:
- A well-founded understanding of how to shoot seascapes and control motion
- Four hours of tuition
- Small group size of up to ten students
- A handout
- The Hero Cheat-Sheet
- A $50 discount towards a Hero Holiday
- A $20 discount towards our other half-day workshops
- Membership in the student-exclusive Hero Hangout Facebook group