Social media impacts the way retailers market, communicate and brand themselves.
This workshop looks at the role social media plays in influencing your customer's attitudes and behaviour, how your company's social media can be used as an extension of your physical or online store, and how to use it to engage and grow your customer base.
- Best practice for Facebook and Instagram
- The basics of Instagram Shop
- The basics of Facebook advertising
- Content & imagery tips
- How to run successful competitions
- Integrating social media with your website
- What to do if things go wrong
Target audience: Store owners, store managers, and team leaders.
Level: This course is designed for both experienced retailers and those new to the industry.
Book your seat now!
Interested in becoming a Retail NZ member? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 472 472.